As distributors of the AgEagle, we are pleased to present the best Unmanned Aerial System for the agricultural market. This flying wing has been specifically designed for ag use; built “tractor tuff”, with design input from agronomists, farmers and aviation specialists – the AgEagle is set to perform.
Flying wings are far more stable in windy conditions, when compared to most other platforms. They also generally have greater endurance: the AgEagle can cover around 400 acres in a single 35 min flight.
Simply program in the area to be imaged, add a few elements (wind direction) and the software creates a flight plan. After launch, handover to the computer and its all automatic after that. The AgEagle is a most economical piece of agricultural equipment, designed to Save Costs and Increase Yield.
The AgEagle System
- The Flying Wing aircraft: includes Flight Controller and Flight Planning Software.
- Autopilot Firmware and Software for Autonomous GPS flight.
- Specially modified NDVI Camera with 64 Gb SD card
- Computer Software to photo stitch all pictures into a single, printable image.
- Four LiPo Battery Packs and rapid Smart Charger.
- "Long Bow" Launcher with 8 bungees and Safety Pin.
- A simple laptop computer is required.
- Assistance with CASA documentation for Remote UAV Controller Certificate.
- Full set of Pre Flight planning and Operations manuals
- Complete, on-site Training is also available